The Perfect Beach Haven Retreat
Nestled in native bush on Banks Peninsula, you’ll find this Southwest American inspired oasis situated at 141 Taylors Mistake Road. This beach haven offers the perfect retreat…. a place to get away from it all … a place to focus …a place to regenerate.
With three separate levels, the house boasts a large double garage with plenty of storage. Upstairs the brand new Kitchen, bathroom and renovated bedrooms provide a cosy sanctuary for you to really live your best life. Be inspired by your surrounds and when you’re ready to explore nature, simply step outside… it’s all right here on your doorstep.
The home’s downstairs area offers a completely separate living space with brand new bathroom and kitchen fitout too. This area is perfect for guests, an office or separate getaway…the options are endless.
Sumner village is just over the hill and provides not yet another stunning beach and surf break, it’s the hub of a thriving community of businesses and social networks too. Escape the everyday, to your very own slice of paradise. It’s here waiting for you at 141 Taylors Mistake Road…
• Enviously positioned with breathtaking views
• Extensively refurbished for Modern day living
• Ample garaging and storage for cars, bikes, surfboards etc
• Minutes from summer village, with cafes, restaurants, shops and other amenity
• Separate access to the downstairs living, fully equipped with kitchen and bathroom.